Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the inventor ideas contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this InventHelp Inventor Service.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand inventhelp innovation your market, your place in that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as we possibly can.